Fifth RingRoad,The Avenues Mall, Al-Rai, Al Farwaniyah Governorate, Kuwait

Report 768
Send an email to admin
About Us View More
It all began back in 1890 when Giuseppe and Bernadina Giolitti opened a creamery on the Salita del Grillo, where they sold milk from their own pastures in the Roman countryside. Very soon, thanks to the quality of the products, the creamery was supplying the Italian royal family.Within a few years, new \"Giolitti\" stores opened, among which the historic home of the family business at Via Uffici del Vicario 40. It was here that Nazzareno Giolitti and his wife Giuseppina decided to add a vegetarian restaurant to the creamery and begin the production of ice cream of ice cream.After World War One... View More
Categories Listed in