As Mother and Baby Lounge Representative, you will provide the highest standards in customer service, anticipate and respond to customers with professionalism and in a personalized manner. You will also be responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of mothers and children while they are using the Mother & Baby Lounge.
Job Description is provided below:
1. Report on a daily basis to the Shift Leader - Customer Service prior to reporting to duty for briefing.
2. Follow the schedule prepared by Shift Leader - Customer Service in accordance to operating hours but not limited to public holidays and special events.
4. Log-in and log-out for the Mother & Baby Lounge’s key.
5. Ensure to wear the uniform appropriately in good clean condition.
6. Ensure to report to duty well groomed and follow the standard grooming and hygiene policy of the company.
7. Understand the emergency procedures for the entire MALL.
8. Perform tasks as directed by the Shift Leader - Customer Service and as per the Mother & Baby Lounge’s daily checklist to achieve excellent customer service.
9. Communicate safety issues and maintenance gaps to the Shift Leader - Customer Service in order to ensure the highest quality assurance is applied.
10. Attend to customers’ inquiries in a timely manner to provide the highest possible service
11. Take personal interest and pride to ensure that the lounge area is kept clean and well organized at all times and all equipments and amenities are in good condition and sufficient quantity in each shift according to operation demands.
Candidates must be willing to work in rotational shifts, 6 days a week.
1. Good communication skills in English and Arabic
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Real Estate
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Customer Service
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq;
Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon;
Libya; Mauritania; Morocco;
Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan;
Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
GLA Property Management Company W.L.L is a professional retail real estate firm managing 1.45 million sq.ft of retail real estate for the Tamdeen Shopping Centers Co. K.S.C.C (TSC) in Kuwait. An additional 5 million sq.ft of retail real estate is in the development pipeline across mixed use, community centre, neighborhood centre and outlet centre formats. GLA currently manages 4 assets – 360 MALL, Souq Al Kout, Sama Sulaibhikat and Sama Salmiya. A 5th managed asset has transitioned into a full scale 1 million sq.ft regional mixed use shopping centre re-development, the New Al Kout. In a short period of time the company has set up professional management systems, deployed the right people and met owners’ expectations. GLA works closely with TSC through all stages of development, project implementation, commissioning and launch where we take on the property and manage it. The company is driven by a passion to build great places that deliver great experiences. This has helped us win international awards each year. Our success is driven by our people. In today's increasingly knowledge-driven economy, talent is the new capital. We continually invest in our people through training, mentoring, support, encouragement and development to help employees achieve their full potential. We promote diversity and inclusion to attract and retain the best talent and encourage new ways of thinking and doing. Our people are bright, independent, motivated, driven, positive, sincere, engaged, free thinkers, happy, secure, achievers and we can go on… Our compensation packages are competitive and when we combine that with our unique culture, we deliver a great work environment, which we are proud of. If you seek a career with challenge, growth, personal and professional fulfillment, we’d love to hear from you! Submit your CV on our Careers page http://www.gla.ae/apply-online.php or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...