Account Director Al Sayer Group
Ad ID: 1331
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
An Account Director establishes appropriate strategies for the Business development to uncover business needs and objectives, and identify/implement products/services to help achieve client goals.
1. Device appropriate strategies and work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, and identify/implement products to help achieve client goals.
2. Establish and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
3. Establish competitive reports and budget reviews to GM Al Sayer Advertising and client on a monthly basis to contribute to the strategic development process.
4. Establish trust, credibility, client referrals and Client Relationships in a proactive manner to provide marketing plans and monitor the execution of components of marketing plans.
5. Attend Advertising campaign meetings and recommend an appropriate advertising campaign that meet the client’s brief and budget.
6. Decide the appropriate idea to present the product/brand at the market in unique proposition by make research, study the competition and study product specifications.
7. Present campaign ideas and concepts to clients to confirm client’s requirements and core messages.
8. Review the brief received from the account executive for objectives and assign the work to creative team.
9. Approve the minutes of meeting prepared by account executive include product specifications, duration, cost, ….etc with agreement of clients and meet their requirements.
10. Coordinate and follow up with clients to approve the quotation for production.
11. Monitor the quality of the material to reach to the best visual advertising.
12. Approve purchase order for production and final invoice based on the approved quotation and client’s requirements.
13. Monitor client’s performance to recommend additional conditions for renewal of the contract.
14. Review clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
15. Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
16. Act as a strategic advisor to the client and collaborate with them to develop clear business objectives and high impact marketing programs.
17. Monitor direct, day-to-day senior level client service
18. Monitor achievement of client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
19. Control improvement of account profitability.
20. Assess client service team to develop new client sales proposals.
21. Assess and meet client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
22. Identify and establish new business opportunities with existing and new clients
23. Approve and oversee all deliverables ensuring that they deliver on-brand, on-strategy.
24. Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: http://careers.alsayeronline.com/en/job-search-results/"> style="box-sizing: border-box; outline: none !important;">Apply" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://careers.alsayeronline.com/en/job-search-results/">Apply Online
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS