• Have good communication with government sectors, Training Providers, Schools, and Universities…etc.
• Meeting sales targets
• Obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity.
• Must speak English and Arabic fluently.
• Must be creative and flexible.
• Be able to work under pressure
• Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
• committed to the company policy
• Years of Experience: 1 to 5 years
• Residence Location: Kuwait
• Gender: Male
• Degree: Bachelor's Degree
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan;
Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania;
Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan;
Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...