• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, etc.
• Substantiates financial transactions through audited documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing information.
• Secures financial information by completing backups.
• Documents financial transactions and recommends actions to be taken.
• Researches and interprets accounting policies and regulations.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing information.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Coordinates activities with accounting staff and answers questions.
• Fluent in Arabic
• Meets Deadlines
• Confidentiality is a Must
• Reporting Research Results
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• Must be Meticulous
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Construction
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Max: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...