1. Works under the guidance of the Finance Manager & office in charge
2. Coordinate with client servicing dept. for preparing invoices and follow up payments.
3. Make sure to have approval from the office in charge before incurring expenses.
4. Establish a proper filing system for client invoices, supplier invoices, petty cash bills, banks, business correspondence, bank payments etc.
5. Preparation of monthly cash flow and other financial reports
6. Communicate with line manager for all relevant issues.
7. Day to day accounting job
8. Performs any other work that may be assigned from time to time by the finance manager and office in charge
To complete the data entry on daily basisusing tally software
Maintain petty cash accurately
Control banking transactions
Preparation of P&L and balance sheet
Preparation of pay roll
Handle debtors and creditors
Assist auditors to finalize the account
Familiar with Oracle systems
Have at least 4 years’ experience
Practiced databased such as Macros
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: India; Pakistan
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...