Architect/Interior Fit-Out has a high level of responsibility as he/she oversees a project mostly in completion. She/he need to have demonstrated a capacity for creativity, excellent technical ability, knowledge, and strong communication, strict time organize and management skills.
• Prepares project brief, complex schematic drawings from rough sketches conceptual design of various types of projects with other team members to prepare the architectural construction drawings and documents.
• Selection of materials, preparing mood boards and presentation to Owners, Brands, Principals, Consultants and other departments as necessary.
• Attend kick-off meeting & site handover to receive LOD drawings & tenant manual from the Mall management/landlord.
• Site survey and measurements for estimating the actual site conditions & amending the drawings as necessary.
• Preparing of detailed architectural drawings, coordinate with internal departments, Brand Principals, and Consultants in terms of design requirements, technical drawings submission, follow ups and approval procedures.
• Coordinate with Project Planner for preparation of technical documents for submissions.
• Prepare estimated quantities of particular items on drawings as requested by the team.
• Monitoring and quality inspection of the works on-going at the Workshop.
• Monitoring and preparation of Manpower Report.
• Interact with Project Planner and Site Engineers for monitoring the progress of execution.
• Site visits to keep track of progress and provide any assistance if required.
• Coordinating with the suppliers
• Do periodical research and development to upgrade quality of work and update the latest material in the market.
• Handling any other design jobs are delegated by the Sr. Architects & Head of Department.
• Quality Control and Quality Assurance of materials and works being executed.
• Furnishing of complete working Drawings from schematic/preliminary design up to construction stage with the assistance of Assistant Architect.
• Interior designing and presentation.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
- Ref.: JB3539253
- Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Architecture
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- SOURCE : BAYT
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Unspecified
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...