1) Obtain and assemble data from Architecture designers to complete architectural design tender packages.
2) Draw rough and detailed scale architectural plans, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
3) Lay out and plan interior/exterior arrangements for all types of buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and all necessary software.
4) Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on projects.
5) Ensuring design compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under design architect supervision.
6) Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
7) Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
8) Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept, evaluating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
9) Prepare colored presentable drawings of all architecture drawings designs for presentation to client.
10) Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings, using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments.
11) Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
12) Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
13) Operate computer-aided drafting equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
14) Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation in order to graphically represent building plans.
- Outstanding Architecture Technical Skills
- Team Leader
- Proven previous experience in Kuwait/ GCC
- Can take full responsibility on technical aspect of the project.
- Software knowledge :
AutoCAD, Publisher, Power Point, Photoshop,3D software.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Architecture
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Art/Design/Creative Employment
Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...