1) Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipemtn and/ or Architectural Revit to produce designs, working drawing, charts, forms and records.
2) Analyze building codes, by laws, space and site requirements, and other technical dpcuments and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
3) Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
4) Draw rough and detailed scale plans for buildings and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
5) Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for all/ type buildings using computer-assisted drafting (CAD)/ Revit equipment and software.
6) Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
7) Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to list of materials.
8) Determine procedures and instructions to be followed according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
9) Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept, calculating quantities, volumes and other factors.
- Experienced with effective drafting skills
- Can work under pressure and is highly productive
- Proficient 3D Max and Photoshop is a plus.
- Ready to start as a full time draftsman promptly.
- Proven previous experience in Kuwait/ GCC.
- Can take full responsibility of drafting a project.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Architecture
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Certification / diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...