ASP TSA- Theater Ammunition Reclaimaiton Facility (TARF)- Team Leader (PEN)
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Position Pending Contract Award
Under the supervision of an Area functional Supervisor, operates a Theater Ammunition Reclamation Facility (TARF) in support of ASP/TSA, Kuwait mission requirements.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal%.
1. Performs direct labor on a variety of assigned ammunition supply and supporting functions.
2. Directly leads, controls and verifies the efforts of assigned workers on the team.
3. Ensures workers perform all tasks safely, effectively and in accordance with project standard operating procedures, work instructions and applicable regulations.
4. Monitors and evaluates work performance of personnel to ensure they are in compliance with assigned Performance Work Statement and associated performance metrics.
5. Performs Class V Retrograde and Reclamation functions required to support the mission.
6. Performs munitions reclamation/maintenance on all Class V munitions items, packing material and associated components. Reclaims ammunition as a result of redeploying units.
7. Orders and manages the delivery of all required expendable supplies and non-standard packaging materials to meet the forecasted workload requirements as required, or as directed, by the Government.
8. Repackages ammo processed through the reclamation line IAW Depot Standards in MIL-STD and AMC drawings as specified by the QASAS. Prepares input for daily reports to the Government stating the amount of a particular DODIC that has been processed through the Theater Ammunition Reclamation Facility (TARF), including quantity, Short-tons, and condition codes for each item.
9. Executes work packages IAW Government priorities and schedules for reclamation/retrograde and maintenance facility missions, and for each DODIC. Follows item specific SOPs for each Federal Supply Class (FSC) encompassing the USG provided work packages to accomplish required work.
. Performs work to meet Government-directed expected/minimum acceptable production output IAW PWS Production Metrics applicable to the unpacking, segregating, inspecting, cleaning and repacking of ammunition items for receipt, reset/ retrograde or issue.
. Conducts operations in the buildings specified for ammunition inspection and repackaging (Inspection Bays, TARF). Responsible for properly repacking to Depot Standards and rework unserviceable material through the TARF consistent with Government requirements.
. Assist in development of Reclamation plans including the items and associated quantities to be worked; work to be performed documented in written operating procedures; equipment, tools, supplies and packaging material to be used; and estimated schedule including dates/time/location of operation.
. Organizes team efforts and resources to support a smooth continuous step by step process flow allowing maximum efficiency in the operation. Complies with explosives safety as well as operational efficiency.
. Supports QASAS Surveillance Section’s periodic inspections.
. Ensures TARF facility is properly secured and maintained in a clean and organized manner. Performs operator-level preventive maintenance checks on the Automated Tactical Ammunition Classification System.
. Assists in cross-training of project personnel to ensure surges in one workload element can be made up in lower requirements in other elements.
. Performs other administrative duties in support of ASP/TSA supply support operations.
. Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL and EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer, printers, calculators, FAX and Copy machines, digital scanners and other general office equipment. Office Automation including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and logistics management information systems including the Standard Army Ammunition System-Modernized SAAS-Mod. Automated Tactical Ammunition Classification System (ATACS).
Work is generally conducted in a workshop environment, however, duties may routinely involve work outdoor with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions, or in areas that are not climate controlled.
Work will require lifting a minimum of lbs., stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, radiological or biological agents. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, and Fire Regulations and published company work rules.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High School graduate, or equivalent.
Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in munitions supply point operations and procedures. Must have a working knowledge of the operation for which they are responsible. Must have skill sets to enforce assigned Class V regulatory requirements.
Must obtain and maintain a current operator’s license for warehouse forklifts and other ASP/TSA equipment necessary for the operation. Must have knowledge of explosive safety; and be capable of completing training and gaining certificates for Ammo, and as required. Must be fluent in speaking and writing the English language. Must be able to pass a background National Agency Check prior to employment.
Primary Location: Kuwait
Clearance Level required at Start Date: SFP
Travel: Yes, % of the Time
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Aerospace and Defense
Company Type: Unspecified
Job Role: Other
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...