– Assessing cleaning requirements and preparing scopes of work for cleaning services.
– Train cleaning team on the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment
– Maintain the cleanliness of the AI properties by ensuring agreed cleaning duties are carried out correctly
– Conducting quality evaluations and preparing reports for Manager – Cleaning
– Assist managing stock of materials and equipment
– Manage time sheets and control of overtime
– Other Ad hoc duties as requested by the Manager - Cleaning
– Experience in managing sub-contracted cleaners (highly preferred)
– Experience in assessing cleaning requirements and preparing scopes of work
– Excellent knowledge of the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment
– Experience in managing cleaning contracts
– Computer skills – Ms Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
– Good timekeeping and punctuality
– English (written and spoken) essential, Arabic (spoken) preferred
– Highly preferred candidate with valid Kuwaiti driver’s license as he will be required to conduct site visits.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Support Services
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
Residence Location: Kuwait
About This Company
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region.Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...