Job Objective: Develop, Manage & Support Users on Dealer Management Systems (Autoline).
Scope of Responsibility
1. Autoline DMS Application
- Administration such as user creation, assigning permission and priorities.
- Review of daily systems log to ascertain any abnormalities, trouble shooting and resolve problems. Review system data backup.
- Helpdesk requests to be prioritized and executed based on issues. Log calls with ADP for unresolved issues and to followup on them.
- All system changes/system patches to be ensured that they are properely tested and functionality-checked in Test server prior to release for operational use.
3. New requirement/Development
- Maintains close relationship with users in understanding their business issues and assisting them by developing new reports/Formats or setting up parameters in the system through approval process.
4. AIX Administration
- To administer AIX OS for updates. Create/change user profiles & spoolers. Backup and Restore files.
5. Other Applications
- As part of Business process other 3rd Party or inhouse developed applications to installed, setup, tested, provide user training and implement.
- Non Disclosure Agreement & IT Systems/ Data integration is strictly to be followed.
- Avoid conflicts of interest between your daily work and personal affairs and maintain a culture in which ethical conduct is recognized, respected and promoted.
- Respect and comply with the local law and Daimler rules, regulations, voluntary commitments and internal policies.
Max. package $ 2500
- Degree in computer science/ relavant fields.
- Certification in software development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Autoline Ver H (Kerridge) System Development, System Administration and Support
- Min 2 years in AIX administration.
Technical Skills and Knowledge (Outside of Academic/Professional)
Language & Computer Skills
- Good written and spoken English.
- Spoken Arabic will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, etc.
Technical Knowledge/Hard Skills
- Excellent knowledge in DMS/Autoline application.
- Programming using Autoline Report Generator and Overlays/.Net.
- Knowledge in Relational Database like Sql server etc.
- Basic AIX administration.
- User Level 2 Support.
Other Generic Competency
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Automotive
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Authorized General Distributor of Mercedes-Benz Products and Services in Kuwait. Founded in 1953, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company is the exclusive distributor of the iconic and luxurious Mercedes-Benz, AMG and Maybach passenger cars in Kuwait. Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company also represents Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles - Trucks and Vans in Kuwait The After-Sales network of Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company provides state-of-the-art professional services to Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle customers in Kuwait. Web: www.mercedes-benz.com.kw Facebook: www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzKuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...