• Plan, redit union or similar financial institution or of a department in such an institution responsible for administering personal and commercial loans, buying and selling securities, operating investment funds, administering trusts, settling estates or other related activities
• Ensure the institution's policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
• Network to develop business relations, promote the sale of loan, investment and other banking services and attract corporate and individual customers
• Interview corporate and individual customers and respond to customer enquiries
• Analyze, review and approve or reject loan and credit applications in accordance with authorized limits
• Monitor processing of loan applications and credit investigations
• Oversee preparation of monthly financial and branch progress reports
• Recruit personnel and identify their training needs.
Credit managers perform some or all of the following duties:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a credit department in an industrial or commercial organization
• Administer corporate, commercial and personal loan accounts
• Advise customers on the commercial and personal financial services corresponding to their needs
• Evaluate and review loan and credit applications and collateral and make recommendations
• Approve or reject credit applications, establish credit limits and determine repayment plans or schedules in accordance with authorized limits
• Ensure collection of overdue or delinquent accounts
• Ensure credit policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and applicable legislation
• Prepare credit and loan reports
• Recruit credit personnel and identify their training needs.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification - Should be a bachelor’s degree
Company - WWICS
SOURCE : NAUKRIGULF
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...