A Biomedical service engineer will provide overall technical support for the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of medical equipment. His responsibilities includes:
1. Provide the customers with training regarding proper operation, repair and maintenance procedures in order to operate the equipment efficiently.
2. Attend customer needs and specify customer technical requirements.
3. Assist sales team in making technical presentations.
4. Ensure customer prospecting database is constantly updated and maintained.
5. Communicate with the sales team and Marketing Department on customer activities and requirements.
6. Ensure proper attention is given to customers in order to achieve or exceed the set targets for CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
7. Provide sales team with technical information and assist them in prepare presentations, demos, and other sales aids of Medical products in order to present the products to the customers.
8. Ensure safety policies and procedures are being followed and necessary records and checks are maintained at all the times.
9. Maintain the necessary documents and other safety related documents.
10. Ensure that all works are adequately protected and the safety of the workforce and public is maintained at all times.
11. Provide “hands on” experience with specified equipment including testing and troubleshooting system level problems.
12. Provide detailed test results and documentation.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...