We are looking for passionate and driven marketing talent to join our dynamic team as we grow our cosmetic brand, innovate, and continue to make waves in the beauty market.
Responsible for the development and execution of business achievement of overall company objectives (net sales, retail and OP goals) within a given outlined budget.
Provide sales and data analysis to the European Head Office and to the field, through analyzing and reporting on company and competitive trends and strategy to enable short term and long term goals of business to be achieved.
- Manage sell-in and sell-through to ensure that company achieves its net sales, retail, and OP goals, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Develop sales goals by product line for basic, new products, and promotions; prepare budgets for A&P spending, T&E, and demo; and required code 2, and new product allocations.
- Define and manage guidelines of yearly plans by retailer account with priorities for retailers, sales budgets, and operational budgets, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Build strong relationships with all key personnel in store groups to enable business goals to be achieved.
- Carry out field visits with a focus on solving specific issues and opportunities that exist in an area. Follow the policies set by Human Resources to assist AEs in recruiting, hiring, educating, and motivating sales personnel to maintain a cohesive team environment.
- Develop with Sales Assistant and Marketing Manager a list of implementable in store events in-line with brand's vision.
- Determine the composition of the retailer distribution in terms of account/door openings, closings, space/location improvements and new counter installations.
- Develop sales strategy to ensure brand and launch targets are achieved and brand image at point of sale is maintained.
- Ensure all internal communication with Europe, New Jersey, and New York in an efficient and effective manner.
- Plan, phase, and analyze retail and gross returns along with net targets, giving monthly and yearly report on exceptions against plan.
- Analyze results and key KPIs of strategy and report to GM on progress, making changes as necessary.
- Provide ad hoc data and reporting to headquarters, Head Office in Europe, and field as required.
- Provide reports and analysis from NPD and other relevant sources on company brand and competitive performance (and trends).
- Complete routine sales forecasts and business analyses in conjunction with Financial Controller and Sales Assistant.
- Keep new launch benchmark data and provide weekly updates.
- Work with retailers to input saleable and non-saleable items into retailers' systems (informing field team), along with answering retailers' inquiries in regard to logistics issues and with inputting into advertising flier submission.
- Reconcile demo spend and provide a productivity analysis and distribution every quarter to AEs.
- Update retailer priority week calendar and co-op ad calendar for all brands and distribute throughout company.
- Update all ongoing forecasting and POSM documents and reconcile monthly producing a summarized exception to plan report for marketing manager to enable efficient and effective management of marketing budget.
- Carry out other tasks and projects as necessary for achievement of key goals and as directed by GM.
- Working closely on marketing-related and new product development activities.
- Write new product concepts, formula and packaging briefs.
- Write briefs and evaluate copy for Advertising Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure timings are met.
- Responsible for maintaining communication with various global brand partners.
- Provide in-depth analysis of market, industry and competitors including current product trends in skincare and beauty.
- Develop benchmark to assist pricing.
- Assist in the design of packaging artwork and marketing printed collateral.
- Management of photo shoots and creation of mock-ups for meeting/shoots Requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in a product marketing or project coordination role is desired.
- Cosmetics or skincare experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated success prioritizing, organizing and executing projects with tight time frames.
- Should be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, taking the lead on projects and anticipating needs of the team.
- Demonstrated success operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate creativity and an energetic and positive personality.
- Must demonstrate strong skills in writing and design.
- Must demonstrate technical skills and ability to work with online content and data.
- Should be passionate about makeup products and have a desire to gain hands-on experience in product marketing and branding.
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth.
- Should be skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Candidate should have 7+ years of experience in sell-in, sell-out, and sales administration in the luxury fragrance industry.
- Knowledge of Office Suite skills (Query tools, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask; work with tight deadlines accurately; excellent communicator; strong team player; good organizer; attention to detail; strong leadership skills. Able to work on own initiative but also as part of small team.
- Ability to travel approximately 50%.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Entertainment; Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 7
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...