Assist Group Product coordination team to Coordinate with Group retail & private banking strategy to enhancements business plan.
- Extract data from financial and non-financial databases, statements and records and compile analysis in a periodical manner (as assigned), for accurate functional reporting.
- Support the product development and enhancement processes of all types of products across the Group (if needed).
- Support the design and implementation of new or enhance existing products based on Segment Managers value proposition and Group members’ strategy (if needed).
- Assist in the monitoring of worldwide account product trends and communicate product ideas to segment management, product managers and Group members In order to keep the whole Group abreast of latest market trends.
- Continuously monitor products profitability, market conditions, sales performance, and P&L position across the Group members.
- Support the implementation of corrective actions suggested by Sales Management in order to ensure continuous sales improvements (if needed).
- Assist in developing training modules (e.g., training material, manuals and guides) in coordination with Group members (if needed).
- Recommend improved processes, mainly pertaining to data collection and reporting in order to enhance KFH business analysis capabilities.
- Monitor consolidated worldwide products trends to guide KFH group products.
- Develop annual products manuals including all products specifications on group level and maintain an annual update.
- Support in products structuring, sharia compliant financial solutions to all group members if needed.
- Review existing products performance across the Group and report on a routine basis.
- Coordinate with the Group members regarding their requirements from the headoffice.
- Prepare feasibility and profitability analysis for the group products on the initial stage.
- Continuously report the performance of Group members to the team.
Sources of Information
- Identify primary and secondary sources of information relevant to new business and product developments in order to ensure prompt provision of necessary information when required by the manager.
- Conduct research on new opportunities and key development drivers in order to provide findings aiding in the provision of suggestions and advice to management.
- Conduct business analysis as directed by the manager to provide analysis and reports on competitive advantage and new opportunities for development on Group products level.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- ensure all relevant functional policies, processes, procedures and instructions are on place so that work is carried out in a controlled manner (on group level, in coordination with the Group member product development teams and product managers).
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Bachelor Degree in business or equivalent.
- 4 years of post qualification experience in retail banking with at least 1 year experience in a similar position with a bank or financial institution.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of banking processes.
- General Knowledge of all product types (liabilities, assets, cards and electronic channels) applications and technologies.
- Advanced data analysis & numerical ability.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to achieve desired results within the defined time duration.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- General knowledge of financial mathematics and financial formula usage in MS excel.Advanced computer and MS office skills especially Microsoft Excel.Understanding of market trends and competitor awareness.Business acumen.Advanced Negotiation skills and persuasiveness ability.Arabic speaking preferred.Fluent English; writing, reading and understanding.Project management skills, PMP certificate is preferred.Knowledge of Islamic Banking Industry is preferred.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Banking
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...