With consumer demand for international brands growing dynamically in the Middle East and throughout our global markets, exciting opportunities exist for senior retail professionals at Business Director Level. Based in Kuwait in the Middle East, newly appointed Business Directors will quickly become part of our success story and support our rapid growth strategy which will see us further expand our fashion and footwear brands.
– To develop a Fashion & Footwear (F&F) brand in Middle East
– To be fully accountable for the P&L delivery and growth of the brand
– To lead strategic brand development & business planning
– To review performance of the brand’s objectives and standards
– To manage delivery of optimum ongoing sales and cost performance
– To maintain “host” brand/partner stakeholder relationships
– To be responsible for setting product and pricing strategies
– To manage the brand location strategy
– To develop the brand marketing communication strategies
– To provide team development and leadership
– To share best practice and ensure cascade into brand operations.
– 10-15 years gained in Fashion & Footwear (F&F) retail including a minimum of 5 years as a senior manager
– Strong F&F sales, operations, product and merchandising experience (buying capabilities a plus)
– Demonstrable experience of consistent employment in a respected retail/multi franchise group
– Successful track record of multi-site retail management experience (international exposure an asset)
– Combination of “hands-on” operational knowledge with strong people development skills
– Full P&L accountability and delivery evidenced in high growth retail expansion environment
– Proven track record of the management of multi-support function expertise
Skills & Experience:
– Energetic, dynamic and charismatic
– Self aware, flexible and positive in outlook
– Commercially astute and profit focused
– Influencing and collaborative in style
– An influential, proactive and trusted leader
– A proven track record of delivering success through teamwork
– Comfortable managing complexity
– A confident and articulate communicator
– A passion for the customer and customer service
– Culturally sensitive
About M.H. Alshaya:
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,000 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 46,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
Source - Kuwaitjobs
Anybady want home ...
Part time job need...
Wanted Safety Offi...
Urgently Required ...