• Comfortable in promoting brands’ names and products in
• Generates customers interest in brand/products
• Interact with the customers
• Communicate with the Media
• Demonstrate how a product works
• Other related task that will be given by your superior
• Minimum Age: 21 years old
• High School or Diploma Graduate
• Tech Savvy and up to date to latest games or technology
• Good Communication Skills both in English and Arabic
• Part Time job (4 hours a day & 5 days a week)
• Flexible working in shift hours
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Customer Service
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: $0 - $500
Number of Vacancies: 15
About This Company
About Alghanim Industries Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region. Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...