Chief Information Officer
Ad ID: 1482
Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
We are looking for Chief Information Officer/ Chief Technology Officer who could lead a team and undertake following responsibilities.
• Provide technological guidance within the organization.
• Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
• Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
• Recruit IT team members.
• Direct and organize IT-related projects.
• Ensure the security of the IT assets.
• Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
• Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
• Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
• Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advice management and suggest action.
Industry Type : Internet / http://www.naukrigulf.com/internet-jobs">Internet / target="_blank" class="inLink" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; color: rgb(0, 113, 188); text-decoration: none;" href="E-commerce / http://www.naukrigulf.com/e-dash-commerce-jobs">E-commerce / target="_blank" class="inLink" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; color: rgb(0, 113, 188); text-decoration: none;" href="Dotcom
style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px;" />Functional Area : IT" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.naukrigulf.com/it-software-jobs">IT Software
Desired Candidate Profile
• Should have a degree in B.Sc/B.A in computer science, engineering or relevant field and M.Sc/M.A in computer engineering is preferred
• Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role.
• E-commerce experience is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure.
• A Strong background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• A strong strategic and business mindset.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Master of Science, Master of Technology/Engineering, Masters in Computer Application(Computers), Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers).
Apply" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niresman/Unreg/register?filename=030516000016&xz=">Apply Without Registration
Any nationality can apply