One of the leading international construction and engineering companies have an urgent requirement for a Claims Manager to be based in Kuwait. Our client has gained strong presence in the Middle East, North Africa and Western Asia, specialising in infrastructure, marine, bridges, tunnels and utilities. This position will also allow to travel across the Middle East to work on other projects.
• Identify, investigate and compile complex delay/quantum claims, acceleration, disruption and breaches of contract.
• Have a sound understanding of the calculation of quantum of damages and have the ability to either perform delays analysis or understand the principles of such concepts or vice versa.
• Establish and maintain professional business relations with clients with unwavering diplomacy.
• Lead the project team in the analysis or preparation of a complex engineering claims and execute the deliverables for the contractor side.
• Provide advice on how to minimise the costs of legitimate claims and optimising the financial result of the project.
• Management of risk/claim assessments, reporting of operational risk to head office
• Provide presentation, negotiation and amicable solution support as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or similar Engineering discipline is essential.
• Further educational qualification such as LLM/MSc Construction Law is preferred
• Must have professional recognition from an engineering or disputes membership body such as MCIArb/MCInstCES/MFAVE
• A minimum of 5 years of experience, within EPC/design build, buildings, ports, marine, infrastructure projects of high value
• 5-10 years large claims experience with contractors
• FIDIC contracts experience will be useful
• Must be fluent in English language with strong skills in MS Word and MS Excel
• Primavera P6 experience will be highly regarded especially the ability to analyse delays
• Either quantum or delay experience is sought, either skills will receive opposing support from the quantum or delay team
• Experience in success of the delivery and execution of highly complex, high value claims for delay or quantum side for contractors
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $10,000 - $15,000
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 15
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...