Our client is a reputable and widely recognised construction consultancy firm with strong presence in the Middle East and North Africa. Currently they are looking to recruit Claims Manager to be based in Kuwait.
• Review and investigate complex claims for delays, accelerations and wrongful terminations
• Manage delay analysis procedures and advise on any further procedures
• Provide advice on how to how to minimize the costs of legitimate claims and optimising the financial result of the project
• Management of risk/claim assessments
• Provide negotiation and mediation support as expert witness if necessary
• Provide strategic approach to claim resolution procedures
• Provide all appropriate advice and support to client’s Contracts Directorate departments regarding all disputes
• A minimum of 15 years of experience, of which at least 10 years within ports, marine, infrastructure projects
• Over 10 years large claims experience with contractors
• BSc in Quantity Surveying is essential
• Preferably further educational qualification such as MRICS/MCIOB/other
• Must understand FIDIC contracts
• Must be fluent in English language
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Engineering
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Law/Legal
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee Monthly
Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 15
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...