• Collection of receivable from various counterparties like Corporates, Insurance Companies, Brokers and Individuals
• Liaise with Sales Team and Broker Relation Relationship Manager for follow up on receivables
• Take the lead in escalating the matters to finance/operations for the issues pertaining to the non-reconciliation of statement of accounts
• Support finance team for reconciling the balances with the counterparties
• Provide the receivable movement on a weekly basis to the Finance Manager on a weekly basis
• Provide support to the finance department
• Send collection notices to customer as and when required.
• Graduate/Diploma Holder in Finance
• 3-5 years of experience as collector in reputed insurance company or other financial services based company
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Knowledge of MS Office is a must
Alghanim Industries is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin.
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Insurance
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
About This Company
Enaya Insurance offers insurance solutions for individuals as well as corporates. Led by one of the most experienced management teams in the GCC, we have a reputation for providing high-quality insurance solutions, customer-friendly service and hassle-free claim servicing.
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...