Responsible for monitoring and providing 1st level support 24/7 for the vast infrastructure of wireless, IP telephones, data network, e-mail services and application servers. Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policy, and reporting of infrastructure and security incidents.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide level 1 Support in a 24/7 operations, shift-based global datacenter
• Monitor Agility’s global network, voice quality, and signaling and server status alarms
• Ensure proper monitoring of servers, SBCs, load balancers, storage, IP routers and switches, and IP circuits
• Ensure the availability and smooth functioning of all monitoring tools
• Send notification of Service Degradation/Service Outage to business and follow up through resolution
• Track escalations with the vendors and ensure that all records are updated regularly
• Be the primary point of contact for all incoming trouble reports, service requests and customer communication for any service-related issues
• Trouble shoot network and software problems, including making test calls, logging into devices, querying devices, finding information, and generating reports, per defined procedures
• Record details of all events in the SCSM System from detection to resolution
• Submit shift duty handover report at the end of each shift
• Follow procedures for urgent requests, including use of all available communication methods
• Follow up on all requests and update them in orderly manner
• Ensure SLA compliance
• Maintain the Asset Register of all servers, filers and network devices owned by GIL- IT Center
• Work closely with management and peers to keep them informed of service status, ongoing issues
• Monitor Global DC's and report findings with management of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and keeping checks at Global DC’s and ensure to device availability, and uninterrupted operation of all communications services for Global DC’s
• Manage and maintain/Use Global Monitoring (software/Tools) consoles and heads up display screen of alarms to detect error/events/incidents in communications software or hardware to meet SLA with business and Opens and maintains incident tickets on active problems
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field
• In-depth knowledge of and experience working with SBCs, load balancers, storage, IP routers and switches, and IP circuits
• Must be good at correlating information
• Willingness to work in rotating shifts (24/7 global datacenter operation)
• Strong verbal and written English skills
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent
• MCITP Server Administrator OR MCSA Server Infrastructure; MCSA Private Cloud; CISCO Certified (CCNA); MCP SCOM; Network Management Certification from Solar Winds; ITIL Certified
This job is posted in the following Specialties:.
Job Location: Al Jahra, Kuwait
Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
A ‘top ten’ logistics provider, Agility is a global publicly traded company with over 550 offices in 120 countries around the world. By joining us, you become part of our team of more than 25,000 employees worldwide. Be it an entry level position that builds a foundation for your future, or one that utilizes your expertise and enhances your position, we offer you a range of career opportunities to suit your individual goals.
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...