Basic Job Requirements
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent in applicable field of study.
2. years of work-related experience.
(Requires a minimum of 8- years of project management experience).
3. Project management experience in Middle Eastern locations and diverse cultural environments is recommended.
4. Successful completion of multiple project assignments in a significant role, at least one of which must large-sized project.
5. Knowledge of Design, Engineering, Procurement, Material Management, Construction and Commissioning, work processes, sequencing and interfaces.
6. Previous experience with Project Controls and Finance including understanding of: a. Scheduling (including manpower loading) b. Progress Measurement c. Risk Assessment and management d. Code of Accounts e. Work Breakdown Structure f. Change Management g. Cost Control h. Estimating process and planning.
7. Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets and electronic presentations.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to make significant presentations to senior board members and client management.
9. Ability to work in detail while in a time and cost effective manner.
. Ability to deliver effective and efficient solutions.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Unspecified
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
SOURCE : BAYT
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...