Construction Supervision Engineer preferably with great focus on interior and exterior finishes and general buildings construction experience.
The Construction Supervision Engineer will assume complete responsibility for the supervision of the construction work and the related contract administrative requirements. Additionally, this position will oversee the work of all construction personnel; certify that the work meets intended output required, design, quality and durability.
· Daily Reports
· Inspection of all Work
· Payment Processing
· Change Order Preparation
· Monitoring Contract Cost and Schedule
· Documentation of Contractor Performance
- Make recommendations to the office regarding the selection and approval of sub-contractors in coordination with and through consultations with owner/client representatives
- Notify the office of any discrepancies identified against contract documents in order for corrective action to be taken
- Assist in resolving any issues raised by contractors (e.g. requirements for time extensions, change order requests, variations etc); make recommendations to the office as appropriate
- Review related items within the contractor’s construction schedule (CCS) (e.g. shop drawing submittal log, procurement schedule, and material submittal log etc.) prior to its approval by the office
- Monitor contractor activities and ensure contractors have submitted work according to schedule
- Inspect related procured construction materials delivered to the site, to ensure compliance against ministerial requirements and specifications/contract documents/approvals
- Ensure that all materials delivered on site are being adequately stored and protected as per manufacturer’s recommendations in order to avoid damage of materials
- Prepare weekly and monthly construction progress reports
- Ensure the maintaining of onsite quality control (e.g. through thorough testing of materials and verifying of materials, adequate storage of materials, contractor’s submittal of written undertakings, warranty and protection of installed systems etc.)
- Contribute to managing the health and safety of all on-site personnel; report any observed safety violations to the office and/or Safety Inspector (if available)
- Attend meetings (e.g. progress meetings, coordination and specially called meetings with clients etc.) as and when required.
- Ensure that the contractors submittals to local ministries are carried out in a timely manner as specified in contract documents
-Approve the As-built drawings submitted by the contractor and all related information after construction completion
- Review and recommend any changes deemed necessary of drawings
- Remain abreast on changes in local ministerial requirements regarding structural systems
- Inspect the completed work, arrange for rectification, evaluate at commissioning, performance certification and warranty assessment
-Knowledge of laws and local regulatory framework
-Knowledge of CAD
-Knowledge of Procurement Management
-Knowledge of international safety standards
-Knowledge of International Standards and Codes
- Leadership skills
- Time management skills
- Effective coordination skills
- Results oriented
- Communication & interpersonal effectiveness
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Architecture
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...