• Contact customers, government projects and companies for new contracts to increase sales.
• Follow up on contracts money collection, renewal of contracts.
• Visit customers new and old and give quotations.
• Draw up new contracts
• Randomly visit customers and get feed back.
• Follow up on maintenance jobs.
• Daily check the contract jobs cards visits and contracts expiry.
• Resolve customer problems.
• Conduct surveys and get customer feedback.
• Identify additional resources required for increasing the Contracts Department sales.
• Attend ISO trainings to update on latest issues / changes in ISO/QMS.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree or any other certification.
2. Good knowledge of computer usage including word, excel, power point and other applications.
3. About 3 to 4 Years of Experience in Sales Field.
4. Excellent communication skill.
5. Must have Kuwait Driving license and transferable residency.
6. Salary Range 250-300 KD + Commission.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Other
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established in 1955, Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi & Sons co. now operates one of the largest, most diverse commercial enterprises in the Middle East. Besides National Panasonic and Sharp brands the establishment also represents Philco Appliances, York Central Air-conditioners, IBM computers, and a host of other multi-national manufacturers. What started over 50 years ago in a small shop has developed into a Kuwaiti conglomerate with more than 1600 full time employees, a network of some 200 distributors in Kuwait and growth into other commercial areas. Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi also has branches located in the U.A.E.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...