Responsible for developing and maintaining a cost report for the Contractor’s scope of Works, including providing a monthly forecast of Value of Work Done.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Elements of the role include:
Responsible for submission of timely, accurate invoices, structured in line with Company guidelines. Acts as Contractor focal point to Company for clarification of invoices.
Responsible also for the implementation and efficient and transparent application of the Electronic Time Keeping system, and the execution of Productivity Analyses (Time on Tool analysis).
• Must possess a min of diploma/degree in Engineering with Quantity Surveying specialization preferred.
• Extensive experience in downstream oil, gas or chemical manufacturing (maintenance) projects. The majority of the incumbent’s experience shall have been in a role as a Cost engineer, Controller, or Contract Manager.
• Can read, write and speak English language. (IELTS 7 equivalent)
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Practical exposure to SAP (particularly Requisition-to-Pay workflow) and databases.
• Practical field experience.
• Proficient personal computer skills including spread sheet, routine database activity, word processing, graphics, record keeping.
Number of years post qualification experience: 5 years
Number of years relevant industry experience: 5 years
Number of years relevant experience in the role: 5 years
Number of years overseas experience: 3 years
SOURCE : NAUKARIGULF
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...