waaproductions - Kuwait
- Provides strategic direction for the creative and operational functions of the creative department.
- Coordinates the analyses of advertising activities, costs, operations and forecast data based on strategic plans to support one-year and three-year budget development and to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Manage creative team.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Approve or reject advertising campaign ideas.
- Ensure team meets deadlines and stays within budget.
- Pitch ideas to clients.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Work with media planners/buyers to fully develop the advertising campaign.
- Adobe photoshop
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- 3D Studio Max
- Good knowledge on lighting, camera, and photography.
- Minimum five years' experience in creative direction, design, print production, photoshoots, and brand image development or a combination.
- Minimum five years' experience managing a multi-function creative team.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Media Arts , Media & Creative , Creative Vision , Creative Arts . Concept Development
BA or BS in preferably a related field
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...