Custodial Lead (KBO)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Supervises custodial personnel and manages assigned area of responsibility, including scheduling daily activities, managing appropriate leaves, supervision of duties, and inspection of areas. Will assist in the setup of special events. Ensures personnel exhibit superior workmanship and focus on a quality end product. Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure all tasks are accomplished safely. Verifies actual hours worked by personnel to reduce manpower expenditure. Ensures personnel complete all tasks in accordance with the local Environmental, Safety and Health directives. Provides leadership and mentors junior personnel to develop appropriate skillsets. Addresses customer concerns in a prompt, professional and courteous manner. Uses Computer Maintenance Management System (Maximo) to correctly input data related to maintenance work orders, preventative maintenance inspections, and emergency/urgent customer requests. Ensures personnel correctly capture data on maintenance work order requests and preventative maintenance inspection forms for upload into Maximo.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Ensures that all assigned areas are cleaned in accordance with PWS and industry standard
2. Monitors the work of staff responsible for providing custodial services related to the care, maintenance and cleaning of assigned buildings and facilities
3. Facilitates planning, coordinating, directing and controlling activities performed by custodial and landscaping personnel
4. Performs inventory control and transports supplies to various work sites; monitor the use and care of the supplies and equipment
5. Performs routine inspections of assigned areas and evaluates the work of employees against established standards
6. Directs or performs a variety of tasks which may include, but is not limited to, moving or setting up furniture, sand removal, sweeping walkways, bathroom checks, waxing floors, and other miscellaneous cleanup
7. Maintain adequate supplies in utility closets and custodial carts
8. Ensures training needs are met, and employees are counseled on job performance
9. Develops information, maintains records, and prepares a variety of reports e.g. custodial workloads, service requirements and employee job performance
. Performs other duties and assignments as required
MATERIAL and EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Operates personal computer, copy/printing machines and various office equipment
Duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures – up toF degrees in the summer months. Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Normal work week is hours, but must be able to work overtime or shift as required.
Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing and speaking requirements would be considered. Consider this section carefully; any physical requirements must be able to be tied back to the major job activities. Refer to the general physical requirement, physical activities, visual acuity, and working conditions checklist for more information.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
1. High School diploma plus vocational training in administrative sciences, Associate degree preferred
2. Must possess a U.S driver’s license for the purpose of obtaining a military and/or Kuwait driver’s license
1. Requires six (6) years custodial experience
2. Requires three (3) years supervisory experience – custodial field preferred
1. Interpersonal skills, and dexterity are needed to maintain holistic management of the custodial department, because this is an area that requires constant problem solving skills as maintenance issues, supply issues, and personnel issues
2. Communication and interpersonal skills are needed to manage personnel and to exceed the customer’s expectations
3. Requires ability to analyze the operation of various infrastructure systems, determine the cause of problems/malfunctions, and take corrective actions as required
4. Knowledge of U.S. Army Safety Guidelines and OSHA Standards
Will have direct oversight of custodians.
Primary Location: Kuwait
Clearance Level required at Start Date: SFP
Travel: Yes, % of the Time
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...