Alghanim Industries - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
The sales officer is responsible for improving the quality of services provided at Alghanim business functions. The job roles focused on taking preventative measures to deal with customers’ concerns and issues, being proactive prior to occurrence of problems and complaints. It also focuses on gently handling abused customers and defusing customer’s anger, demonstrating thoroughness in solving problems with great follow-up, the job roles also include demonstrating great knowledge of specialization of different Alghanim domains and functions.
Essential Job Functions
• Answers customers’ queries
• Understands and fulfill customer needs and requirements.
• Maintains positive attitude during customers’ interactions.
• Ensures sales activities are handled in line with Alghanim
• Supports in solving customer concerns/complaints.
• Works in coordination with Section Heads to provide excellent
• Keeps all company information including sales figures strictly confidential
• Follows Alghanim policies and guidelines
• Demonstrates high problem solving skills
• Practices high knowledge of Alghanim major functions and responsibilities
• Follows-up on pending customer issues with effective use of computer applications and telephone etiquette.
• Being aware of business KPIs and objectives
• Being aware of all in-store promotions, such as discounts, credit, free coupons, raffle draws and etc…
• Contributes to cost control and minimizing theft measures
Highschool or Diploma Graduate
Good communication skills, Arabic and English
Willing to work full time
About This Company
About Alghanim Industries Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region. Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia. Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Customer Service
Employment Status: Unspecified
Employment Type: Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...