Experience : 1 - 5 years
Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance, etc
Job DescriptionEmail Job
Enter Email ID
Follow up with customers to arrange return of outstanding RMAs, review and process RMA and service orders, perform Siebel, Oracle and Nortel reporting and administrative tasks.
• Validate every TS order for accuracy and then process.
• Run weekly reports on orders to be billed, and submit billing.
• Assist Operations team when necessary in the receiving process – Transfer assets to appropriate accounts, create SR’s to receive equipment, escalate problematic RMAs to management.
• Maintain an outstanding RMA report, providing quarterly status updates to management.
• Follow up with customers to ensure outstanding RMAs are returned in a timely fashion.
• Provide customers with information regarding status of repair or service orders.
• Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image.
• Generate and submit Direct Opinions reports for TS, Install and FS Dispatch teams on a weekly basis.
• On a quarterly basis, prepare team call center metrics.
• On a quarterly basis, prepare individual TS agent metrics.
• Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
• Participate on Quality Improvement Teams as assigned.
• Helps others through transferring product knowledge, and with work related issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...