- Maintain and implement construction budget for each project
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers
- Review and analyze all the RFQ’s
- Evaluation of vendor capabilities, vendor selection , bidding, review and analysis of quotations, Price Comparison, ordering, expediting, logistic support and shipping activities, supervision of personnel, coordination with end user and other departments.
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs
- Research new materials for design and cost savings
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Review the cost sheet, Quotations, purchase orders, advance payments, L/ C's, insurances, etc prepared by the Purchase Assistant’s.
- Serves as a liaison between vendors and department personnel.
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work
- Coordinating with the design department
- Must have at least 5 years working experience; 2 years experience in Kuwait
- Procurement Working for fit out for contractor
- Dealing with Decoration/interior supplier
- Any nationality
Must have at least 5 years working experience; 2 years experience in Kuwait
Procurement Working for fit out for contractor
· Dealing with Decoration/interior supplier
· Preferably Engineering education but not a must
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Jahra, Kuwait
Company Industry: Construction
Company Type: Recruitment Agency
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...