1. Studies prescriptions and specifications, examine models and impressions, plans work, designs, constructs, re-works and/or adjusts dental appliances.
2. Carries out all written instructions by the dentist using models and impressions of patient’s teeth or mouth.
3. Constructs and prepares dental prosthesis such as crowns with metal, bridges, veneers, metal free crowns and dentures.
4. Plans and constructs porcelain, jacket crowns, bridges inlays, and repairs porcelain teeth.
5. Carries out tasks such as; mixing ingredients, filling dental appliance moulds and working with gold and other metals.
6. Sculpts and builds forms with wax, bending and soldering wires, grinding and polishing finished work.
7. Constructs and re-works orthodontic appliances such as space maintainers, retainers and positioners.
8. Prepares Indirect Bonding set ups for Orthodontic cases.
9. Prepares Night Guards, Study Models and wax set-ups.
10. Writes referral notes to doctors.
11. Undertakes continuing education and training (CET).
12. Mentors, guides and trains junior staff.
13. Administers, organizes and plans the development of the practice.
14. Attends regularly scheduled meeting for the improvement of patient care services and delivery.
15. Performs all other additional assignments as requested by the Dentists and the Clinical Director-Dental
Keywords / Skills :
• Other Health Care/ Hospitals
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...