• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Data Management Skills.
• A Strong focus on business outcomes.
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
• Ability to code and script.
• Experience with Systems and IT Operations.
• Assist in Code Testing and Deployment.
• Assist in IT Operations for performance and Security.
• Multiple Skills including IT Development and Operations.
• Knowledge of; Automation Tools, Integration Tools, Testing Tools, Security Tools, Performance Optimization.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
B.Sc. Computer Sciences / Computer Engineering / Software Development or an equivalent
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
Residence Location: Kuwait
About This Company
Talabat GTC is a fast growing company operating within the E-Commerce industry, with regional offices representation in the GCC. Our mission is to establish a high level conversation with our valued customers, and to respond promptly to the needs stemming out from this kind of sensitive communication, using the most applicable and up to date technology in a form of a functional application that enhances the usability features of our services. Website: www.Talabat.com
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...