The GM of Sales & Distribution is responsible for providing the leadership, vision and strategy to achieve the short and long term Sales and Distribution goals of Retail& Private Banking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Enforce, Drive Sales & Relationship Management through all sales channels within Retail. Achieve assigned targets from direct Sales/Telesales Department, Liabilities – Volume Growth of CASA & FD’s, Asset-value of New Loans disbursed & Credit Cards. Cost & revenue control/management. Ensure timely & accurate sales MIS.
2. Develop and implement acquisition strategies, sales plans and marketing initiatives to grow portfolio and gain market share & meet targets.
3. Deliver sales by developing ties/relationships with retail partners.
4. Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
5. Take responsibility for profit and loss.
6. Increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities.
7. Prepare dept budget and periodical staff appraisals.
8. Support in implementing the overall retail strategy and annual plan to achieve targeted sales and revenue figures.
9. Increase portfolio size and quality to focused product sales and retention leading to improved portfolio profitability and earnings.
10. Interface with Credit, Ops, IT, Marketing & other departments for product enhancements, policy changes, and training of frontline, documentation and planned campaigns.
11. Set internal targets for division members, such targets will be used as Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in evaluation process.
12. Ensure Service quality, People Management, Motivation, Operations, Compliance & Risk Management.
13. Timely and effective roll out of marketing communications and promotions by liaising with the Marketing team.
14. Enhance customer service through tracking sales and Credit performance vs. agreed standards.
15. Track and analyze TAT’s in terms of acquiring, approvals and disbursals.
16. Resolve issues between sales and credit to help in achieving sales goals.
17. Carry out independent market intelligence on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
18. Ability to identify problems with existing policy and propose solutions. Mobilize the Branches and Service Quality Dept., to achieve the strategic objectives set by the Management.
19. Lead the development of strategy for Branches, Showrooms, Direct Sales, ADC and Service Quality.
20. Develop short and long term strategies and business plans for Branches, Showrooms, Direct Sales, ADC and Service Quality Dept. Review and amend the business plans periodically to meet the challenges of the changing environment.
21. Allocate appropriate responsibility, accountability and authority to direct reports.
22. Assume accountability for the Branch Networks’, Showrooms, Direct Sales, ADC and SQ&D performance as per the targets set by Management.
23. Ensure preparation of the annual business plan for the Branch Network, Showrooms, Direct Sales, ADC and SQ&D for approval by the Management, CEO and the Board.
24. Review performance of all branches and units at periodic intervals.
25. Co-ordinate with support functions strategy as per Branches’ Sales/Service Strategic/Annual Plans.
26. Implement HR plans including the performance management system, recruitment, career planning and develop aspects in relation to the Branch network.
27. Perform any other duties or responsibilities that are consistent with the role as assigned by management.
Independence of Operation:
The incumbent holder works within the scope of authority and responsibility entrusted by the Management and CEO. Seeks their views and approvals on areas that are out of scope. Consults Management at the final stage of decision making process on matters of critical importance. Exercises considerable initiative and independence in executing objectives as per the strategic plan. Highlights quarterly and annual accomplishments to the Management. reviews challenges, and presents view on addressing issues. Seeks the Management’s opinion on the overall direction and growth of Retail Banking.
Accountability& Decision Making:
The incumbent contributes to decisions related to Branches, Showrooms, Direct Sales, ADC and Service Quality issues. Authorizations in excess of discretionary powers, if any, are to be referred to the Chief Retail and Private Banking Officer.
Kuwaiti Male Candidate.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (or equivalent experience.
Careerhunters , Alkuwait , Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...