1. Participates in assessment, implementation and evaluation of patient care needs.
2. Undertakes work in accordance with the Hospital’s procedures and operating policies; works within agreed quality frameworks.
3. Interviews patients visiting the clinic; ensures fulfillment of clinic visit formalities before treatment.
4. Examines teeth, assesses treatment options and formulates comprehensive treatment with the patients
5. Develops a treatment plan, post diagnosis, which may include dental surgery; removes infected tissue or conducts root canal therapy, depending on the diagnosis.
6. Handles patients with dental injuries such as oral trauma, cracked or broken teeth, teeth that have been twisted in the socket, and teeth that have been knocked out
7. Treats dental issues resulting from problematic tissues and nerves of the teeth; examines tissues and nerves using dental equipment or procedures such as X-ray.
8. Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using dental instruments.
9. Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
10. Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
11. Administers anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures
12. Apply fluoride or sealants to teeth and bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
13. Ensures proper documentation of patient details in patient records and maintains strict confidentiality.
14. Maintains appropriate patients charts and updates records for continuity of care.
screening form (attachment) long with your updated cv.
New Mowasat Hospital-Kuwait :
Established in 1965 to be one of the finest private healthcare provider in Kuwait. The hospital is an accredited healthcare facility by the Accreditation Canada International (ACI) and Joint Commission International (JCI). With 50 years of leadership in the healthcare industry, the New Mowasat Hospital continues to expand and improve on its range of medical services to customers. Our commitment to patient care is matched by a high standard of medical excellence.
Locations: Al Kuwait, Hawali
Nationality: Afghanistan, Albanian, Algeria, American Samoa, An...
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Keywords / Skills : Endodontist
Education: Master's Degree, Doctorate
Function: Health Care
Endodontics is responsible for examination, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nerves, and the pulp; performs complex procedures such as root canal in the molars and operation in cases of infection of the tooth nerve. Plans, coordinates.
SOURCE : MONSTER
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...