• Prepare tenders and assure cost estimation would meet the client requirements.
• Perform an initial assessment of the tender invitation letter
• Discuss for bid or no bid strategy.
• Establish, maintains and improves the department resource for more accurate estimating techniques and to acquire most competitive cost estimating results.
• Quantification of materials, resource analysis, cost estimation using software and assists/supervises estimators and quantity surveyors in developing their skills.
• Reviewing past and current tender's and analyzes lessons learnt to achieve a winning strategy.
• Maintaining estimating systems and procedures and proposed supplementary methods to upgrade the existing department practices.
• Assist and/or lead in proposal preparation, presentation prior to bid submittal.
Civil Engineers having minimum 10 year of experience with at least 5 years in ESTIMATION & TENDERING in the respective field of Oil & Gas -Civil projects/ Civil Infrastructure projects/ Building Construction.
Job Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Company Industry: Engineering
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 4
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...