- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, charity events, trade shows,business meetings.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
-Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
- Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met.
- Drive attendance to the event.
- Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
- Pay vendors for their participation in the event.
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
- Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
- Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
- Give final approval for items such as music and menus.
- Passion & creative thinker
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent listener and communicator.
- people skills.
- Attention to details.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...