A. R. Albisher & Z. Alkazemi Co. has an opening for an experienced and effective candidate for the post of “CRM Executive”. The successful candidate will be responsible for the CRM function of the company as outlined by CRM strategy & the management.
Scope of Responsibility
1. Customer Relationship Management Complaints
- Support the CRM Team Leader in handling of escalated customer complaints.
- Document and analyze customer complaint, cases and feedback improvement suggestions to the CRM Team Leader.
- Co-ordinate with relevant department heads with regards to complaints and follow-up until resolution.
- Update the outcome on Autoline.
2. Customer Database Management
- Update customer database in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of the data cleansing strategy of the company.
- Perform initial and ongoing data cleansing tasks by using DMS’s relevant Data Quality Tools.
- Coordinate regularly with all departments activities to improve the level of customer data quality.
- Conduct data mining and other means of analysis to identify business opportunities.
- Ensure data security according to the company policies.
3. Sales & After-Sales Follow-up
- Conduct the Sales & After-Sales follow-up surveys.
- Update the results on Autoline.
- Escalate comments or complaints to relevant stakeholders from other departments.
- Follow-up until resolution (Check if follow up is done by relevant staff on open cases).
4. Customer Contacts
- Manage all (phone & digital) incoming customer feedback, comments and enquiries in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with concerned stakeholders in other departments.
- Keep a record of the resolution for each case.
- Ensure & provide a report of 100% completion of Sales & After-Sales follow-up.
- Provide report of customer contacts and results by week.
- Provide Complaint Management report.
6. TNS CSI Reports
- Check Sales & After Sales CSI reports every month.
- Listens to Audio files of negative comments.
- Make observations & suggestions based on audio files & CSI results.
- These observations to be updated on CSI summary files
7. Common Control File
- Test Drives.
- Avoid conflicts of interest between your daily work and personal affairs and maintain a culture in which ethical conduct is recognized, respected and promoted.
- Respect and comply with the local law and Daimler rules, regulations, voluntary commitments and internal policies.
- High School or Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in CRM; Automotive, Luxury goods or service industry is preferred.
- Good Written & spoken English and ArabicGood working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Solid knowledge of CRM & database management such as Autoline DMS.
- Basic knowledge of data mining.
- Solid knowledge of telephone skills.
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Customer Oriented Mindset
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Automotive
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: High school or equivalent
About This Company
Authorized General Distributor of Mercedes-Benz Products and Services in Kuwait. Founded in 1953, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company is the exclusive distributor of the iconic and luxurious Mercedes-Benz, AMG and Maybach passenger cars in Kuwait. Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company also represents Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles - Trucks and Vans in Kuwait The After-Sales network of Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company provides state-of-the-art professional services to Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle customers in Kuwait. Web: www.mercedes-benz.com.kw Facebook: www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzKuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...