A. R. Albisher & Z. Alkazemi Co. has an opening for a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Executive Product Management – Passenger Cars department.The successful candidate will be responsible to provide the Assistant Manager Product Management with all relevant data and information required for the role.
Scope of Responsibility
1. Collection of data and market intelligence regarding MB and competitor products
- Support in collection of data from internal departments, external sources and from marketing events.
- Create and manage databases by retrieving, collating and using busines data generated by other business units
2. Business analysis
- Verify & manage product data and the data pool in key requirements on daily & periodical basis.
3. Product-Mix planning
- Analyze customer needs and competition product strategy.
- Define and discuss product specification, configuration and pricing for new vehicles to be launched in the market.
4. Product Life-Cycle management
- Analyze sales figures in the different product segments.
- Define and discuss product and pricing measures to ensure maximum sales over the whole life-cycle.
5. Sales information
- Compile the information in printed / online version of the information for Sales staff.
- Present regularly to the sales staff on MB and competitors product range
- Ensure Pricelist and all pricing information for Mercedes-Benz Passenger car product range is always kept up-to-date.
- Co-ordinate with parent company to ensure relevant pricing parameters are kept up-to-date.
- Based upon the product strategy & configuration, create pricing structures related to different line offerings.
- Ensure that pricing information is prepared and available in time before product launches.
7. Management presentation
- Assist in the preparation of relevant presentations.
- Assist in statistical reports using business data of various departments.
- Provide support in the preparation of periodical reports
- Assist during events, promotions & exhibition.
- Avoid conflicts of interest between your daily work and personal affairs and maintain a culture in which ethical conduct is recognized, respected and promoted.
- Respect and comply with the local law and Daimler rules, regulations, voluntary commitments and internal policies.
- Diploma majored in marketing and/or business management.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in Marketing of automotive, luxury goods and/or service industry.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Solid knowledge of marketing for the Middle East region.
- Profound knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car product range and the relevant competition is preferred.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Enthusiasm in automotive products.
- Presentation skills
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Automotive
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Authorized General Distributor of Mercedes-Benz Products and Services in Kuwait. Founded in 1953, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company is the exclusive distributor of the iconic and luxurious Mercedes-Benz, AMG and Maybach passenger cars in Kuwait. Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company also represents Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles - Trucks and Vans in Kuwait The After-Sales network of Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company provides state-of-the-art professional services to Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle customers in Kuwait. Web: www.mercedes-benz.com.kw Facebook: www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzKuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...