American General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L - Kuwait
1) Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
2) Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
3) File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
4) Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5) Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
6) Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records
management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
7) Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
8) Make travel arrangements for executives.
9) Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration
and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
10) Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
11) Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
12) Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
13) Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
14) Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
15) Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and
other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or
16) Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
17) Supervise and train other clerical staff.
18) Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether
improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting
procedures, or expenditures.
19) Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
Applicant must hold a Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Accounting
Minimum of 5 yrs. of experience
Should be well versed with Accounting soft wares
Fluent in English written/verbal, Arabic is an advantage
Ability to work within and lead a team-based organizational structure
Excellent knowledge of finalization of accounts
Knowledge of working with ERP solutions
Slight knowledge of the Kuwait Labor Law
Transferable Kuwait residence Visa 18
Valid Driver’s License a must
Can start work immediately
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid career
Years of Experience: Min :3 Max :5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...