• Fully accountable & responsible for meeting & exceeding financial & non-financial targets.
• Manage the full customers’ base for Safmarine in Kuwait and the budget; pursue and secure business in line with the corporate and regional objectives within the Sales Channel.
• Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
• Build a good understanding of target customers and the account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
• Establish internal network internally and globally to facilitate resolution of customer issues.
• Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions.
• Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
• Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
• Research and analyse competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyse sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services and monitor sales, prices and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures.
• Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data.
• Oversee the CS function for Safmarine Kuwait.
You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethics and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 5 years industry or equivalent sales experience. Kuwait experience & knowledge of the local market is required as well as a valid driving license.
You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Shipping
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq;
Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon;
Libya; Mauritania; Morocco;
Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan;
Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The A.P. Moller - Maersk Group is a worldwide organisation with about 117,000 employees and offices in around 130 countries with global headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, we are also involved in a wide range of activities within the energy, shipbuilding, retail and manufacturing industries. Maersk Line in Saudi Arabia is represented by Mercantile Shipping Agencies limited with Head Quarters in Jeddah and branches in Riyadh, Dammam & Jubail.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...