1) Provide FF&E Interior Design services for various Interior projects.
2) Talented, bright, enthusiastic, engaging Designer with good client facing experience.
3) Previous experience in very high end, big scale, cultural, theatre, museums, leisure and hospitality projects or similar in the Kuwait.
4) Worked on selecting and procuring construction materials in Kuwait.
5) Source FF&E policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
6) Can (review / Produce) Interior Design outline specification (CSI format) and Prepare design cut sheets etc.
7) Collaborate with design Principal/ Architecture Design Team on concept and initiate completion of the concept through the design phases.
8) Develops material and FF&E selection that reflects the concept design in innovative, creative thinking way while at the same time, meeting the client\'s brief and agreed building budget, and are compliant with the relevant statutory regulations.
9) Collaborates with the design managers throughout the duration of a project to establish realistic and achievable project goals with prudent time schedules.
10) Attends design meetings and other meetings with various parties (clients, suppliers, statutory authorities, other disciplines) to clarify and/or confirm design requirements, obtain information and ensure that the design facets of the project are being correctly progressed.
11) Ensures the appropriate involvement of structural, mechanical and electrical disciplines in the development of concept designs when necessary .
12) Manages the development of the approved concept design into a functional and efficient schematic to detail design that is effectively coordinated with the other disciplines (Engineering, Structural/ Civil, & QS) and external sub-consultants.
- Outstanding Architecture Technical Skills
- Team Leader
- Proven previous experience in Kuwait/ GCC
- Can take full responsibility on technical aspect of the project.
- Software knowledge :
AutoCAD, Publisher, Power Point, Photoshop,3D software.
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Architecture
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Art/Design/Creative Employment
Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...