Main Purpose of the Job:
The Field Sales Supervisor is responsible to lead his team in delivering volume target, distribution, visibility, and coverage targets within his area. As a leader, he has to train, motivate and govern his Sales Team.
1. Accountable for the achievement of the area sales volumes, OG and RIG targets by category.
2. Ensures that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in the assigned area.
3. Ensures excellence in the implementation of all activities.
4. Reviews journey plans on a quarterly basis, to ensure operational effectiveness of team.
5. Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Fact Book that includes:
- Sales Achievements vs. Targets
- Sales by Category/ Brand/ Territory
- Productivity analysis for direct reports
- Customers Information
- Updated Planograms by Category / Brand
6. Ensures collections are made in line with company payment terms.
7. Prompt submission of competitive reports focusing on any activity done at customer level related to POP drivers (Range, Visibility, and Pricing & Promotion).
8. Assists in setting team monthly targets in line with the potential of each territory.
9. Identifies the team members' development needs through field accompaniment and appraisal.
10. Develops selling abilities of assigned resources (train, coach, evaluate and develop team).
11. Build teamwork and healthy team spirit.