Confidential Company - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Providing analysis and the necessary guidance to individuals and corporate organizations for purposes of helping them make good investment decisions
- Gathering financial information
- Analyzing financial information
- Making financial recommendation
- Assessing the economic performance of similar industries, and giving a detailed analysis of the same to investors.
- Analyzing prevailing trend in financial services, business practices and competition
- Reviewing new policies and regulations and projecting the effect that the same could have on the investments
- Evaluating the ability of governments or companies that issue financial bonds to repay debts
- Analyzing financial data, spotting trends and developing and developing forecasts
- Measuring financial risks associated with a specific investment
- Writing reports and making presentations for purposes of recommending the purchase or selling specific investments.
- Answering investors questions regarding any changes that may happen in their benefit plans or consequences of a change in career
Microsoft Excel / Word / Powerpoint
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
creative thinking analytical skills Initiator
MBA (preferable from IIM
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Transportation
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Master's degree
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...