• To follow up and collect installments from consumer finance customers that are assigned to him.
• Follow up & collection, issuing debt & clearance certificates, and checking, verifying & filing consumer finance documents.
• Communicates with Customers, Credit & Collection Supervisor, Sales Teams, Legal and Archives.
• Make phone calls to overdue customers and persuade them to settle their past due installments.
• Sends various SMS’s and emails to past due customers requesting them to pay their past dues.
• Checks and verifies consumer finance transactions and documents: credit applications, SAP invoices, salary certificates, civil ID copy, passport copy, consent form and Ci-Net report and files the same.
• Collects cash and checks from customers who pay their installments in the Head Office.
• Hands over collected cash and checks to the Main Cashier on a daily basis.
• Reconciles customers’ payments and due installments whenever requested.
• Fill in credit applications when a credit deal is concluded in the Head Office.
• Key in into the SAP system employees installments schedule of their credit purchases.
• Prepares debt and clearance certificates, upon customers’ request, get them signed by Credit & Collection Supervisor and hand the same over to customers.
• Prepares and sends to HR list of employees due installments for deduction from their salaries.
• Prepares files, with all supporting documents, of past due customers to transfer them to Legal
• Answers S/R’s questions about credit policy & procedure and related issues.
• Any other related function assigned by Credit & Collection Management.
• High School or equivalent.
• Good command of written and spoken Arabic – Knowing English is an advantage
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar job
• Understanding Company Policy & Procedure
• Acquiring negotiation and communication skills
• Transferable Residency.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Customer Service
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: High school or equivalent
About This Company
Established in 1955, Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi & Sons co. now operates one of the largest, most diverse commercial enterprises in the Middle East. Besides National Panasonic and Sharp brands the establishment also represents Philco Appliances, York Central Air-conditioners, IBM computers, and a host of other multi-national manufacturers. What started over 50 years ago in a small shop has developed into a Kuwaiti conglomerate with more than 1600 full time employees, a network of some 200 distributors in Kuwait and growth into other commercial areas. Easa Hussain Al-Yousifi also has branches located in the U.A.E.
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...