DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Takes patient history, conducts physical examinations, requests and interprets other necessary investigations as the patient’s condition mandates and refers difficult cases to the Consultants in the Department.
2. Gives the necessary medical advice needed based on diagnosis, whether a prescription, medical management in Internal Medicine, referral or transfer to another consultation facility.
3. Decides and issues sick leave, according to MOH regulations and policies of NMH
4. Considers the patient’s safety as the first priority while working.
5. Includes the patients in discussions concerning appropriate diagnostic and management procedures.
6. Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient care needs.
7. Follows and applies all instructions as directed by the HOD regarding patient management and care.
8. Maintains a work environment that promotes high standards for patient care and ethical behavior.
9. Participates regularly with other department staff, in decision-making related to patient care
10. Ensures implementation of the standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Internal medicine.
11. Exhibits appropriate personal and interpersonal professional behavior; practices medicine ethically and stays consistent with the obligations of a physician.
12. Recognizes limits of personal skills and knowledge by appropriately consulting other Physicians while caring for the patient.
13. Shows a pattern of maintaining current personal clinical skills and knowledge by continuing medical education.
14. Attends regularly scheduled meeting for the improvement of patient care services and delivery Accepts all other additional assignments found necessary by the Head of Department.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at
style="line-height: 20.8px;">SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...