1. Provide efficient and effective assessment and management of the department’s patients following accepted professional guidelines.
2. Work with other Team members to mutually agreed work schedules and waiting list management processes, in consultation with the Head of Department / Service Manager.
3. Conduct regular ward rounds and ward work at a time that facilitates efficient patient flows and meets treatment objectives.
4. Carry out investigative and treatment procedures within the Organization where possible.
5. See and advise on inpatients referred by hospital specialist colleagues for assessment, within a timeframe appropriate to the clinical circumstances.
6. Be responsible for the referral of any patients under their care to other centers for specialist treatment when appropriate.
7. Maintain comprehensive and accurate records for all patients seen.
8. Provide verbal advice to GP’s who telephone for assistance.
9. Ensure that discharge summaries are completed by the team, ideally at time of discharge but otherwise within 24hrs of discharge.
10. Outpatient clinics will be conducted as mutually agreed in consultation with the Head of Department / Service Manager.
11. Prioritization will be carried out according to departmental policies
12. Guidelines for the management of patients in clinics will be adhered to.
1. 6 years plus as a Geriatric Physician
2. Have broad skills working abroad.
3. Unencumbered license to practice medicine as an MD/DO.
4. Training or experience in Geriatric Care Consultant
5 .Board Certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine.
6. Board Certification or certification in Geriatric Care preferred.
7. Preferably a registered SPIRITUAL MYSTICAL SCIENCE, YOGA, MEDITATION.
8. Preferably a registered LIFE PERFORMANCE COACH, SELF –HELP AUTHOR, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER & COUNSELLING.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
Company Type: Recruitment Agency
Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
Residence Location: Unspecified
About This Company
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today's fast pace of life. Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental,physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback. Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.
SOURCE : BAYT
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...