1. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
2. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3. Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
4. Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
5. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
6. Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with departments (clients) or supervisors and making necessary changes.
7. Use computer software to generate new images.
8. Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for departments.
9. Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
10. Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
11. Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
12. Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
13. Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
14. Research design concepts and find innovative ideas that can be implemented
15. photogrphy and imge and vedio editting
Corel Draw (basic)
Skill sets :-
UI Design (websites & Apps)
Digital marketing (sponsored ads & Newsletters)Social Media Posts
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Company Industry: Engineering
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 - $1,500
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...