waaproductions - Kuwait
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission,support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- strong interpersonal skills, excellent in communication and negotiation.
- strong computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership, people and business skills.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...